Forums Help & support How to stop sign-on screen every time system wakes from sleep Reply To: How to stop sign-on screen every time system wakes from sleep

#3332 Reply

Laurel Valley

Svante:

I have been reading many of the posts in the various forums to learn more about AxCrypt 2 and found where your reply #3102 in Forums / Bugs & Issues / Can’t Open Existing AxCrypt Files with Latest Version of AxCrypt stated “Also, AxCrypt 2 will automatically sign out if the screen saver becomes active, you log out of your Windows session, the computer goes to sleep or is shut down. The point here is that you should never walk away from your computer without at least a password protected screen saver being active.”

I totally agree with your position on this after giving it more thought and think you should forget my suggestion. Believe me, I understand that you can’t please everyone.

I respect your rationale and will adapt my use of AxCrypt so that I always Exit when I am finished with the documents I am working on. That is a small learning curve that will make everything more secure – the overall purpose of your product.