Forums Community Decryption of Audio Files

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Jan

Can you help me please. I’ve downloaded the trial version as I need to decrypt some audio files. I am a transcriptionist and recently was sent audio files from a known client (never any issues before) which when I download to my Olympus software are saying file encrypted, yet I can play using ITunes, and Windows Media Player without any problems.

I need to work on these files asap and was wondering if this software would be able to help me with this issue?

Many thanks Jan

#3821 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Jan,

This does in no way sound like an AxCrypt issue. AxCrypt is only relevant for files encrypted with AxCrypt, such files should always have the extension “.axx”.

Regards,

Svante

#8751 Reply

Leena

PLEASE HELP,

HOW DO I ENCRYPT AUDIOS THAT WERE DELETED. I MANAGED TO RECOVER THEM BUT THEY ARE 0.00 MINUTES NOW.

#8753 Reply

Carlos

If you deleted the audio files Leena and their length is 0.00 then they’re damaged beyond repair and nothing can be done.

#10704 Reply

sergio carrasco

this program axcrypt, it decodes encrypted audio from the motorola radio.

#10707 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello sergio,

It’s unclear if you are making a statement or asking a question. In either case, I personally do not know what you mean with “the motorola radio” or how it can apply to AxCrypt. Please elaborate!

#12588 Reply

jacob

so i can use AxCrypt to decrypt m4p ?

#12718 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Jacob,

AxCrypt encrypted files are having the .axx file extension. AxCrypt application will decrypt only the files which are all having the “.axx” file extension.

We can use AxCrypt application to secure(encrypt) the m4p file(s).

If the file was encrypted using the AxCrypt app, then it should get decrypted only with the AxCrypt app.

As per google search, we can open the m4p extension file(s) using the iTunes app.

AxCrypt will not decrypt the m4p file(s) unless encrypted with AxCrypt.

#16045 Reply

Anonymous

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Decryption of Audio Files
Your information: