Forums Bugs & issues Status of Process execution

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #3769 Reply

Chetan Shah

Hi Svante –

I just kicked off Axcrypt from window explorer to encrypt a folder (which has various sub folders and each sub folder has child folders and so on..).  In the old version, I could tell the status of encrpytion by looking the little status box that says encrypting and the file name. In the latest version,  I am unable to tell what is being encrypted and most importantly whether the process finished or not?

I am sure this is an operator error so kindly let me know how do I find out the status of the encrpytion process. Axcrypt console I see a blue bar at the bottom but that is it , I don;t see anything else in the window.

Let me know.

#3772 Reply

No, we actually do not list exactly which file is being processed, but we probably should. See to follow progress on this issue.

You should be able to tell if it’s done or not – the progressbar should then be cleared. Is it not? You can also cancel from the progress bar by right-clicking it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Status of Process execution
Your information:

Upload Images

Drag & drop, tap, or click