Forums Help & support Stay loggeg in according to windows user logged in status Reply To: Stay loggeg in according to windows user logged in status

#10792 Reply

Anonymous

Svante, on your profile page it states you are the ‘lead developer’ for the Axcypt program, yet according to your posts here you don’t know if a new release, potentially within two weeks, will contain a new feature or not.  Could you confirm that information on your profile is correct please?

If this is correct, and you are the lead developer, are you able to give something more solid re. this feature? So far the verdict is ‘we might’, ‘I don’t like adding options’, ‘a couple of weeks ‘, and ‘I won’t promise’.    You’ll understand that from a users perspective this doesn’t provide much by way of assurance over the possibility of this feature appearing any time soon. .  I have to either encypt with axcrypt , or encrypt with 7zip or another solution, a bunch of large hdd images which will take hours, possibly days.  I have to do this now but I cannot hold out on axcrpyt to do it on the strength of what’s written here in this thread so far re. the feature mentioned.