June 24, 2018 at 11:46 #10831
It is ridiculous that we must basically log on to Axcrypt every time we use it and that we must remember this complicated password you force the user to create when installing the software.
- If you think that it’s “ridiculous” that the AxCrypt software is secure then you should reconsider using encryption software.
- Strong passwords are good passwords.
- You don’t have to “log on to AxCrypt every time” you use it – it’ll remember your password for a predefined time.
I’ll search the internet for the older version.
- It doesn’t work on the latest version of Windows
- It uses 128-bit encryption
- It uses SHA-1 – which some people dislike
- It’s unsupported so, be warned