Forums Bugs & issues Password is wrong, but it is not Reply To: Password is wrong, but it is not

#16226 Reply

Harvey kelly

okay I will make it simple, The password that I always use is 4 numbers and letters. That right I said 4. I also have wrote it down in another area so that if I forget it then I know where it is at. The programs allows you to see the passwords being typed. So with 4 characters and the ability to see the password. Typing the wrong password is a simplistic fix and if it works for others then I am truly happy for them. It doesn’t work for ME.  I am aware of typing the wrong password. Now try again and tell me how someone could mistype 4 charters which can be seen. I have tried the same password numerous times and get the same error. The odds that I mistype it is the same as mistaking trump for obama. The word I type in is the same password that I have used from the beginning when I signed up. Now please explain how the password can change without me changing it. If it has not change then why does the program not recognize it.  Go from the assumption that the password that I know is not the same password the program is expecting. I did not forget it. The program forgot it.

Now it is about time you guys realize there is a problem with you program. Counting on the stupidity of the user is not a fix for the problem.