Forums Help & support Questions on remote app install, multi user profiles on same system, & language Reply To: Questions on remote app install, multi user profiles on same system, & language

#3301 Reply

Svante
Spectator

Hello Wayne,

I’m afraid we don’t really support your scenario at this time. You can do quite a lot with the installation process, using standard Windows Installer commands and switches. It’s just a standard installer package, so all such tricks works, including forcing parameters etc.

However, right now we don’t have the ability to do what you’re asking with per-system registration. I’m not sure what your scenario is though – is the intention that the users are not to use personal passwords, but rather all have access?

If you explain a little more I might be able to answer in more detail about now, and future plans.

As for command line switches, not at this time, though we’re planning to add one for off-line installation. You’ll still need to add an AxCrypt ID though (an e-mail plus a key-pair – this is what’s done when it connects to our server), so it’s not going to be more convenient.