June 2, 2016 at 14:44 #3353
Thanks for your fast feedback.
Regarding dialog and progress bar:
- The dialog issue has imo a low priority, but please check if the warning icon has issues (because it was not visible on my colleagues pc)
- Progress bar – I guess you are right, encrypting from Windows Explorer is really very slow. This could be one of the problems. I will try to use the toolbar buttons instead.
- System files – I guess some files (with ~ as prefix) where encrypted by accident. If they are in the decrypt queue it seems like they are stopping/crashing the complete process
- Same problem for files like a-jpg.axx, where a.jpg already exists – decrypting seems to stop the complete process
Today I noticed some more and even graver issues:
- Files which were encrypted yesterday can not be decrypted – Error Message = ” is not an AxCrypt file !
- MOV files which were encrypted yesterday can not be decrypted – Error Message = “Exception during processing of ”. [inflating: invalid block type]
So now I have 35 files which can not be decrypred anymore.
I am using the latest version 2.1.1396.0