Forums Bugs & issues Made new trial account – logged in > Your premium subscription has expired ….. Reply To: Made new trial account – logged in > Your premium subscription has expired …..

#3824 Reply

John Pescod

I have installed Axcrypt (32bit) on my old laptop running Windows 7. Using the password I created on my desktop pc (still away being upgraded with new SSD) I could use the program’s Premium functions – it seemed to have no problem to connect to your server.

However I have noticed one thing. When an encrypted file is opened in the program, it comes into the list of recent files. However, if I then close this file and delete it using Axcrypt, it is not possible to remove it from the list. When I choose the option, “Stop securing and remove from list” I get a popup saying it is already open in another application, when this is impossible I had closed this file and deleted it using Axcrypt.  The same thing happened when I chose the other option, “Remove from list but keep file secured”. Eventually I managed to clear a couple of the files from the recent file list by trying the options several times, but there is still one that refuses to be removed. It seems as if the interface is not being updated even though it was Axcrypt that deleted the file.