I did create my account on the website to sign up for a premium subscription trial.
Okay, I understand what the problem is.
When I created my original account I did it in the orthodox way – I installed the software and created my account in the program itself. That automatically activated premium for me.
To solve your problem it should be fairly easy assuming the following instructions work for you. I set-up a fake account for myself via the website and the option “Try Premium” is present; see my screenshot.
- You need to log into your AxCrypt account
- The first page (after login) should say “Password Manager”
- Click “Try Premium”
- Now sign out of your AxCrypt software
- Log back into the AxCrypt software
- Your trial should be activated
Hopefully this will solve your problem!