Forums Bugs & issues Password required after 'timeout' Reply To: Password required after 'timeout'

#7158 Reply

Neutron

(Silliness is only behind the ear of the listener.)  The object requesting my password is definitely AxCrypt v2.1.1509.0 because its own sign-in window requests it.  I am only prompted for a password when I am signed out, regardless if I manually sign out or if AxCrypt automatically signs me out.

After considering Keith’s suggestions, I:  (<strong style=”color: #080;”>1) Signed in, left AxCrypt’s window open in the background while doing other tasks for about a half hour, kept the monitor active, and found AxCrypt still signed in.  (<strong style=”color: #080;”>2) Signed in, left AxCrypt’s window open, left the computer idle for 5 minutes so the monitor went to low power state, immediately moved the mouse to wake the monitor, and found AxCrypt signed out.  (<strong style=”color: #080;”>3) Signed in, left AxCrypt’s window open, physically powered off the monitor with its power button, waited 65 seconds, physically powered on the monitor, and found AxCrypt still signed in.  (<strong style=”color: #080;”>4) Repeated test <strong style=”color: #080;”>2 a few times to verify that AxCrypt detects either a specific monitor power state change or a low-level command to do so.