I’ve got a copy of the official portable build and it works without problem.
My objective is to be able to recreate the portable build on my system so that I can exactly reproduce the official portable build from source.
Everything I’ve got so far reproduces with the exception of the languages. For reasons I cannot establish from looking at the source when I use ILMerge to merge all of the locales (de, es, fr, it, ko, nl, pt, ru, sv, tr) into AxCrypt.Content.resources.dll I only get English and one of the locales.
I don’t know if there’s an undocumented naming convention for the individual language DLLs (example: DE-axcrypt.dll, ES-axcrypt.dll) because merging all the AxCrypt.Content.resources.dll doesn’t work and prevents me from precisly rebuilding the original from source.