Forums Help & support Language problems Reply To: Language problems

#7301 Reply


I’ve downloaded the source Eduardo to understand your post and I can see the problem. Each language has it’s own identically named DLL. This was my procedure –

  • I renamed each DLL like in your list. One called de.dll, the other called es.dll, another fr.ll.dll and so on.
  • I then moved all of the DLLs into an empty folder.
  • I used ILMerge on them all and named the output AxCrypt.Content.resources.dll

When I started AxCrypt the English language worked and so did the German, but no others.

I’m at a loss to know what’s causing this issue but it looks like you’ll have to use the pre-packed binary if you’re prepared to forego building from source yourself.