Forums Bugs & issues Password assigned to a file now a login password, ! don't have another! Reply To: Password assigned to a file now a login password, ! don't have another!

#7644 Reply

Don

Nope, not true. That password is the same as when i created it, a reference to the legal decree from which our organization was created, everyone in the office uses it… the difference I see is in the process… I have never been asked for 2 passwords, only one for the file… today I was asked for an email address and password then a file password… somehow that password has been associated with something other than the file, and no longer with the file. This is different, perhaps we’re on a slightly older version.

We have 2 password files, and I have verified with 3 users that they have never been asked for an email and password before being asked for the file password; only a file password was required (same for me on my home machine)… the same/only password that seems to be now associated with an account? The fact that that same password works for the account credentials I have never encountered before, or anyone else here,  is the proof that we did not change the password, because there is no other password…