Forums Help & support Activation key never receivd via email.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ed M

Cannot login to Axcrypt

#8740 Reply

Ben

Check your spam folder.

Or use Always Offline.

#8741 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Ed M,

You seem to have misspelled your email-address, so we can’t send any email to you since the address you’ve given does not exist. There’s an apparent extra ‘i’ in the domain name. There might be more mistakes – but that one seems rather obvious anyway.

Click ‘Cancel’, then select Options | Clear All Settings and Exit, and retype the correct e-mail address.

#8746 Reply

Clinton V

I installed Axcrypt 2 on top of Axcrypt 1, and did not enter a password when asked for one.  I cant open Axcrypt 2 because I didnt put in a password for it. If I delete the Axcrypt 2 program could I reinstall the older version 1  of Axcrypt and then decrypt  my encrypted files.

#8747 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Clinton,

You should be prompted to set a password again and use the verification code if you did not do it the first time. Just start AxCrypt.

And, yes, if you uninstall AxCrypt 2 you can re-install AxCrypt 1. If you have not opened the files with AxCrypt 2, they remain identical and unchanged, and can of course be opened with AxCrypt 1 if they could be opened before.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Activation key never receivd via email.
Your information: