Forums Bugs & issues After trial end

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Giedrius

Hi. My premium trial ended. To day turned on my pc and im shocked. My txt file in encrypted folder with all my password gone.

#12580 Reply

poree

Hi !

Always back a file first before encrypting it . place it on a usb key and keep a backup copy of that usb key. specially if you plan to encrypt it. and specially if it’ contains passwords !

but it should not have disappaered. check if .axx files may not be hidden by Windows explorer , though…

jj

#12584 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Giedrius,

AxCrypt is file security software with 128-bit or 256-bit AES strong encryption. 

After your Premium Trial subscription(30 days) expired, AxCrypt will convert your AxCrypt account subscription into Freemium.

AxCrypt will not remove encrypted files while downgrading the subscription.

You are able to open/decrypt your AxCrypt Premium Encrypted(AES 256 bit) File, after the AxCrypt Premium Subsciption expired also.

So please check the file path where the file was exists.

Still if you are facing any issues, please write an email to support@axcrypt.net  with some more information about the issue. If you can send a screenshot showing where the problem is, it often helps us understand.

#12885 Reply

Cary Strohmeyer

I am trying to purchase Premium version from the trial version.  “Get Premium” link is visible prior to sign in but not after you sign in.  The problem is, once you select Get Premium, it forces you to sign in…then the “Get Premium” link disappears.

#12890 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Cary,

I am glad you like AxCrypt!

Your AxCrypt account having Premium Trial Subscription. Get Premium link label will be available/visible in 15 days from the subscription expiry date.

We can also purchase the Premium subscription, using our account site purchase page, https://account.axcrypt.net/Home/Purchase .

To know more information about pricing,  https://forum.axcrypt.net/pricing/ .

#14655 Reply

Gusten

I have the exact same issue. Since the free trial period ended, I can not log in anymore. I also can not buy premium, because it prompts me to log in first. What the hell is going on? FIX ASAP?

#14679 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Gusten,

You are able to open/decrypt your AxCrypt Premium Encrypted(AES 256 bit) File, after the AxCrypt Premium Subscription expired also.

After your Premium Trial subscription(30 days) expired, AxCrypt will convert your AxCrypt account subscription into Freemium.

Still if you are facing any issues, please write an email to support@axcrypt.net  with some more information about the issue. If you can send a screenshot showing where the problem is, it often helps us understand.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: After trial end
Your information: