Forums Community Any way to lock down users options

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  George 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Guy

Hello,

I am evaluating Axcrypt at the moment with a view to get a license for 3 or 4 of us using within my business.

Is there any way I can lock down the options that other users can do.

I.e I would like everyone to use a common key so that users cant password something I cant get into, I would also like to be able to lock down the automatic sign off to 60 minutes becuase I know they will not like having to log back in.

#13973 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Guy,

Is there any way I can lock down the options that other users can do? — No, We does not have the features.

#13974 Reply

Guy

Hello,

At some point it would be nice feature to have

Regards

Guy

#14276 Reply

happy wheels

It would be nice feature!

#14280 Reply

George

Hello there, i just learned about you and I would like to clarify a few doubts…

I have a laptop and a desktop, sometimes I need to use either and, of course, sometimes the other one. I use the basic antivirus that windows 10 home offers (defender,) and I just checked online with some “high end” antivirus and I am doing great, however, my main concern is the, hopefully, remote lost of the equipment. Therefore, would you recommend that I use your encryption software as well as a cloud based storage  like CertainSafe, in order to always have my info available no matter if the equipment is secure or not?

And would you also recommend a more robust and advance internet protection for the online banking and stuff like that, if so, would you mind to tell me your favorite ones?

I’d appreciate any and every piece of advice.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Any way to lock down users options
Your information: