Forums Bugs & issues App Store premium

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Joshua

I have downloaded AxCrypt on my computer and was disappointed to discover that I cannot open my files using the mobile app. I saw on this website that I need to get premium to do this.

• Are there any plans on allowing users to make a one-off app store purchase to use the free version of AxCrypt but allow the use of the mobile app?
    • I would upgrade to premium but I don’t want to send my password to AxCrypt and I’m using the desktop software offline. Is there a method to buy premium and then use the mobile app without having to use flight mode?
    #7074 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Joshua,

Once we have implemented encryption on the mobile platforms, we’ll have a free Viewer mode available (equivalent to todays apps) – much like the Mac OS X version will work, for which we just released a beta. So right now we don’t have any plans for a one-off purchase for the apps, but they would become free to view encrypted file.

We’ll also be implementing offline licenses in the not-too far distant future. We’ve just implemented (but not yet released) the basic technology required, which is digitally signing the subscription terms.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: App Store premium
Your information: