Forums Community Autoupdate?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

François

Hi,

We will deploy unattended Axcrypt on some computers and by reading of UserSettings.txt, I was wondering if axcrypt will look periodically for newer version and if it is possible to disable that option.

Thanks,

#4286 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello François,

Right now, we don’t have the option to disable version update checks. I see the problem though in a group policy deploy environment.

Would checking a registry key (that you would create) to disable this work for you?

#4287 Reply

François

Hi,

I don’t know. The usersettings.txt has a lot of features but I don’t know which one shall be change.

Thanks,

#4288 Reply

François

Hi,

Which registry informations might help?

Thanks,

#4290 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hi,

There’s no such option yet. I’m asking if there was such a registry setting, would it solve your problem? Can you set such an entry using your group policy or whatever mechanism you are using to distribute AxCrypt to your users?

#4299 Reply

François Racine

Hi,

Sure we might create Something in registry or in a file. But what putting in it?

#4313 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

This would be a new feature that we could have. We don’t have it yet, I’m asking if it would solve your problem.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Autoupdate?
Your information: