Forums Bugs & issues Axcrypt 2.1.1494.0 not responding

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Chris Carter

Axcrypt does not respond to log in.  Every time I start the application, it treats it as if its the first time of starting and asks for an email address, to enter my password and tells me internet is not required.  Even after doing all this, it just says ‘signed out’ at the top left of the window.  It wont open encrypted files and therefore at the moment I cant access any of my important information.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled but without success.

#6399 Reply

Robin

Go to File – Options – Clear All Settings and Exit. Then try logging in again.

If you want to stay permanently offline you can do so but for the first time I recommend you connect to the internet.

Therefore make sure the Always Offline option (in the File menu) is not enabled.

This should resolve your problem.

#6402 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Chris,

Please contact our support for this kind of issue and we’ll try to help you sort things out. When you do – please include screen shots of where you’re stuck (it might seem self-evident from your description, but it’s not!).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Axcrypt 2.1.1494.0 not responding
Your information: