Forums Community AxCrypt 2 makes me sad…

This topic contains 64 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Ale

Hi, i am just a home user that some years ago used BCArchive to protect a file with some personal documents, and of course i have forgoten the password.

Can someone help me?

Thank you in advance.

#14570 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Ale,

We are not supporting this. Please contact relevant support.

Please note: Do not forget your password, or you will lose your file and always keep a backup of all your important files, encrypted or not.

#14592 Reply

Jack C.

“Hi, i am just a home user that some years ago used BCArchive to protect a file with some personal documents, and of course i have forgoten the password. Can someone help me? Thank you in advance.”

You’ll have to go back over 20 centuries to recover a BC file. Good luck with that route.

I was puzzled about how you ended up in this thread but I see someone brought up that program earlier.

#17881 Reply

saqib

how can i encrypt file from AxCrypt in asp.net c#

#17883 Reply

Anonymous

Hello saqib,

Sign in to the AxCrypt app and click the secure button with (+)plus icon in it, and choose one or more file(s) to secure.

or

Navigate to AxCrypt app file menu and choose the Secure option, which will open up file selection. Proceed by selecting one or more file.

Now Go to the file location and cross-check all the files those are secured have changed to .axx file type.

Please check out our video tutorials at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoSoXBjq6iCG5232fHoWStA and our other documentation at https://forum.axcrypt.net/information/get-started/ to get started with AxCrypt.

If the above does not help, please provide detailed information about the issue and some screenshot and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net. We are happy to help you.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
Reply To: AxCrypt 2 makes me sad…
Your information: