Forums Help & support Axcrypt blue circle and not responding

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Fox

Great I just installed this and there are problems already!

Technical – Using version 2.1.1389.0 on Windows 10 Pro x64, AMD Phenom ii x4 3.7Ghz (960T) 8Gb DDR2

Details of problem – I encrypted a folder which completed ok, I shutdown my computer and come back several hours later to find that if I open AxCrypt it shows the list of encrypted files in the main window ‘greyed out’ and the cursor over the window changes to a flickering blue circle AKA wait or busy, cannot click on anything.

In task manager CPU usage for “File Encryption for mono and .Net” about 30% title bar of window says …. Signed Out

Not prepared to waste time chasing ghosts if this problem is elusive or unknown; I will simply uninstall it.

Captcha picture puzzles too, I hope that I don’t have to deal with that every time I reply.

#5554 Reply

Fox

Don’t worry I solved it for now, deleted the txt files in the appdata folder and it is working again, what would cause this?

#5555 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hi Fox,

Great it’s fixed. What caused it is a good question. I’ve not heard of anything similar.

Sorry about the captchas, but perhaps you don’t realize the amount of spam these forums would get otherwise…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Axcrypt blue circle and not responding
Your information: