Forums Help & support Axcrypt file Encryption ha smesso di funzionare.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Annalisa 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Annalisa

Good mornig.

I just tried to open a file that I’ve protected with AxCrypt but I get the following error message:

I need a solution.

Best regard,

Annalisa

#5194 Reply

Brian

You’ve not provided the error message in your post above.

If you could post either a screenshot of the problem or full information on what the error message says we’ll try to help.

#5196 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Annalisa,

A screenshot would indeed help a lot, but the most likely reason is described here: https://forum.axcrypt.net/support/faq/#lavasoft-crash .

#5202 Reply

Annalisa

The error message is : AxCrypt File Encryption ha smesso di funzionare. Windows: si è verificato un problema che impedisce il funzionamento corretto del programma. Se è disponibile una soluzione, verrà chiuso il programma e inviata una notificaautomatica.

#5203 Reply

Anonymous

Check if you have Lavasoft Web Companion installed, and, if you do, uninstall it.

Si aparece un mensaje de error “File Encryption for .NET and Mono ha dejado de funcionar. Un problema causó que el programa no funcionara correctamente. Windows cerrará el programa y le notificará si hay una solución disponible. “La causa más probable es un software llamado” Lavasoft Web Companion “. Esto no es compatible con versiones modernas de Windows y modifica la forma en que se accede a la red de una manera que hace que AxCrypt y otros programas se bloqueen.

Compruebe si Lavasoft Web Companion está instalado y desinstálelo si es así.

#5204 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Annalisa,

The message is exactly the one you get when you have Lavasoft Web Companion installed. Please uninstall that, and AxCrypt should be working normally.

#5205 Reply

Annalisa

Thanks a lot for your suggestions, now the program works properly.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Axcrypt file Encryption ha smesso di funzionare.
Your information: