Forums Help & support "Axcrypt file encryption has stopped working” Error

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Keith

I cannot open any of the files I have encrypted with Axcrypt. I Get the following error; “Axcrypt file encryption has stopped working” “A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.”

The files I have encrypted have enormous value and now I cannot open them. I have removed all anti-malware, firewall, and antivirus software thinking this might be the problem with no luck. The night before I tested the encryption software by opening and closing the files I encrypted with my password successfully numerous times,  then I come home from work and I cannot access the files. Please help and thank you in advance.

#9086 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Keith,

First of all, ensure you have the latest version installed. If you do, or this does not solve the issue, please contact support and include a full error report, as described here https://forum.axcrypt.net/blog/send-complete-error-report/ .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: "Axcrypt file encryption has stopped working” Error
Your information: