Forums Help & support AxCrypt Hangs on Samsung Note 5 Android

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gene 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Gene Bellinger

AxCrypt 2.5 used to work on my Samsung Note 5 though seems to have stopped for some reason. I’ve uninstalled it, restarted my phone, and reinstalled it several times and it doesn’t seem to solve the problem. I’m a premium user and started using AxCrypt to get access to my passwords via my phone…which doesn’t seem to be working any longer. Thought?

#8452 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Gene,

We have just released a new beta for the upcoming release. If you are not already a beta tester, sign up here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/net.axcrypt.axcrypt2x . That will give you access to beta versions through the Play store.

#8455 Reply

Gene

Svante, Play Store says I’m a beta tester and I installed v2.1.382 though it still hangs. Is that the latest beta version?

#8456 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hi Gene,

Yes, that is the latest beta version. At what stage does it hang? What version of Android are you running in your device?

#8457 Reply

Gene

Svante, login is fine though anything I touch on the screen after login hangs. Android version 7.0. I did a restart on my phone thought that didn’t seem to help.

#8465 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hi Gene,

Literally anything? Even the menu or sign out?

#8466 Reply

Gene

Yes anything!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: AxCrypt Hangs on Samsung Note 5 Android
Your information: