Forums Bugs & issues Axcrypt installed on mac but not launching

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Azhaguraja B 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dan I

I just installed the Axcrypt for mac from the website. It downloaded AxCrypt package ok, I went through the installation and it said installed successfully. When I click on the Axcrypt in the applications folder the title bar shows up, but there is no screeen to make any selections, when I click on the Application button, it turns blue but nothing happens, and when I click on a encrypted image from prior Axcrypt encryption, there is a temporary flash of the screen but no image opens. Is there a setting on the Mac that blocks the program from working?

#10958 Reply

Azhaguraja B
    Keymaster

Hello Dani,

Try to un-install and re-install the AxCrypt from your system. After the successfull installation, please restart your system.

Now start the AxCrypt app.

Still if you are facing issues, please write a mail to support@axcrypt.net with the detailed information about the issue.

If you can send a screenshot showing where the problem is, it often helps us understand.

How to take a screenshot on your Mac is explained here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361 .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Axcrypt installed on mac but not launching
Your information: