Forums Help & support AxCrypt not in roght click context menu

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Bill Haughton

I have the problem wit Axcrypt disappearing from the context menu, but it seems to be different apps “fighting for position” on the context menu.  When I first installed Axcrypt on each of my machines (about 8) it appeared just fine.  But when I install other apps, some of them “displace” Axcrypt on context menu.  For example, machine I am on right now has Avast and Carbonite installed, I believe when I installed Avast, it stepped on Axcrypt’s menu item.

I’m interested in whether others have seen the same.

Also,  I’ve seen several comments about “only there for convenience.”  Is the alternative using command line?  Or is there a somewhat more elegant option?

#16662 Reply

Ank59

Hello i thought i had the same problem when i saw it was on cloud files. The contextual menu appears only with local files.

#16665 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Ank59,

Sorry to hear this. Please explain more detailed information about the issue. Also Please explain which AxCrypt version do you have used? Please write an email to our support team support@axcrypt.net. we investigate and try to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Also Please you can send a screenshot showing where the problem is, it often helps us understand.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
Reply To: AxCrypt not in roght click context menu
Your information: