Forums Help & support Axcrypt not opening after working fine for well over a year.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Annie 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pat Roche

Axcrypt had been working fine for me since I first installed it well over a year ago.

Today it  just will not open. I have uninstalled it and re-installed a slightly newer version but the outcome is still the same.

Anyone know what the problem might be?

#17878 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Pat Roche,

Please explain which AxCrypt version do you have used? Also, please tell about – which operating system and version you are using?

Are you getting any exceptions or error message while installing/using AxCrypt app? If yes, what type of exception or error message you are getting? Please share the details of that exception or error message. We are investigating the problem and solve the problem as soon as possible

Please explain detailed information about the issue and screenshot also, write an email to our support team support@axcrypt.net.

#17880 Reply

Pat Roche

The actions subsequent to encountering the problem were:

-uninstall the software

-install newest software download. Same problem resulted.

-restart computer. Software worked as normal.

My OS is Windows 10.

Thanks for your interest.

#17888 Reply

Annie

I had the same problem this morning.  After reading this thread I tried a restart.  Restart fixed it >.<

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Axcrypt not opening after working fine for well over a year.
Your information: