Forums Help & support AxCrypt Premium – Downloaed update not says it's the free version ???

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bruno

– AxCrypt Premium subscriber till Feb 2018 (confirmed on your site)

– AxCrypt indicated that an update was available (red bulb) – By the way, “clicking” on the bulb does nothing.

– Went to AxCrypt.net site and downloaded the current Windows full version (not the stand alone). I clicked the “Download” tab on top of your page to get there.

– Installed and rebooted . Version is now 2.1.1516.0  … but it now says FREE (???), suggests that I “Get Premium!” and it still says that it’s “old” (red bulb again). Old??? It’s what’s on your site!

– Rebooted again with the same results. And yes, I did log in each time.

On your site you state that it’s the same version for free or premium so why hasn’t the update recognized my subscription?

My O/S – Windows 10 Pro x64 (up to date).

PS … I miss version 1.7 (sigh)

#7477 Reply

Bruno

Update – I use AxCrypt offline so I unchecked this to see if anything would change. The “offline” disappeared but several minutes later it still said free and I can’t use the features I paid for.

#7486 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Bruno,

Please sign out and sign in again. In order to keep Internet traffic down, we do not have any kind of push notifications (there is actually no such thing, push notifications are implemented using periodic polling). We don’t like apps that consume data without actually doing anything. Therefore we only check account status during the sign in process when we’re anyway accessing the server.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: AxCrypt Premium – Downloaed update not says it's the free version ???
Your information: