Forums Help & support Axcrypt starting

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

michel

Hello,

My PC works with WIN 10 64 bits.

As i want to launch Axcrypt for the first time on a session it doesn’t start … i am obliged to use  the ”Without failure start-up” (”mode sans échec”) and then return to normal start-up.

I use Panda free anti-virus with Windows firewall.

Thank you for help

cordialement

michel

#4799 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello michel,

You say “it doesn’t start”. Can you please send a screen shot of just what happens instead? Any error message etc?

Also you say you use ”mode sans échec” to get AxCrypt to start. But as far as I know, that’s a startup option for Windows, not for applications. Can you also please explain more, and if possible include a screen shot of just where you use that option?

#4800 Reply

michel

Helle,

I’am not sure its the right place to answer to you -keymaster- …

I don’t get any error message, in cannot send screenshot because nothing appears : the application does’nt start and that’s all !

Of course the ”mode sans echec” is a windows tool but probably what prevents the start of AxCrypt does’nt start in this mode … but i have not identify it.

Cordialement

michel

#4805 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

What version of AxCrypt are you using?

If you are using version 2, please follow the instructions here: http://www.axcrypt.net/blog/send-complete-error-report/ .

#4806 Reply

michel

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I follow the instuctions of ”error report” The events journal is too
    complicate : i will join only the errors events and the five .txt files in the AxCrypt config … but tell me please how to join these files in this message ?
    This dysfunction is difficult to visualize because ther is no alert, no
    message …</p>

#4807 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello,

We really need it all… And you should not post it here, as it says – email to support@axcrypt.net .

There are instructions there how to make a single zip-file too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Axcrypt starting
Your information: