Forums Help & support Can I have a free trial period before I purchase a premium package?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jerry

Hi,

I would like to have a free trial session again before I decide to purchase a premium package. I want to make sure that all my old DVD can be opened.

Thank you

Jerry

#7558 Reply

Jerry

Hi, I would like to have a free trial session to ensure that it will help me to encrypt all my old encrypted dvds.

Thank you.

Jerry

#7559 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Jerry,

Please contact support att axcrypt dott net via email for requests like this. In general, the answer is sure, but for your situation it doesn’t really make sense. The free version will do all you want, both encrypt and decrypt. The second request sounds more like you have a “one time situation” where you’d like to use Premium to encrypt it with the stronger encryption and then you’re done. That doesn’t to be honest sound like a trial. But, we’ll be happy to extend a trial period within reason and as long as we don’t get swamped with such requests (since it requires manual interaction and thus time).

#11794 Reply

Finan O’Donoghue

I want to use encryption in a business.  My main needs, as far as I know now, are:-

1. to encrypt folders on a shared/mapped drive on a server so selected users can have full access.

2. when those folders are backed up (using robocopy) to NAS units they will remain encrypted & secure.

3. when copied/backed up to iDrive (cloud) they remain encrypted.

Thanks

Finan

#11864 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Finan,

You can use the free Premium trial to test the product functionality, and you can contact our business sales for a trial business acccount, read more here https://forum.axcrypt.net/axcrypt-business/ .

It looks like AxCrypt should meet your requirements, but do try it out first!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Can I have a free trial period before I purchase a premium package?
Your information: