Forums Help & support Cancellation if axcrypt premium subscription

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jas

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Actually I don’t want axcrypt premium subscription now. I was on 30 day free trial and now I want to cancel my subscription and go back to axcrypt basic. And I want to do it quick because I only have 4 days left for premium trial to end.</p>
    But there is nothing on your website for cancellation of premium subscription. Pls help

#14321 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello,

See https://forum.axcrypt.net/information/license/ .

“We will always offer a no questions asked refund if requested within 30 days. Inform us via email at info@axcrypt.net should you wish a refund. Refunds are issued by reversing the initial transaction, unless we agree otherwise.”

#14349 Reply

atari breakout

Thank you for providing this interesting information, I enjoyed your post.  atari breakout

#14825 Reply

gmail sign up

I really wanted to send a small word to say thanks to you for the fantastic points you are writing on this site.

gmail sign up

#26694 Reply

soumya

I dont want axcrypt premium subscription. I have even emailed about cancelling my subscription before 30 days free trial end date but it was not cancelled and my money got deducted. Can you please Cancel my subscription and refund the money.

#26707 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello soumya,

We have responded to your support email.

“Please avoid sending a same query in different mediums. You may get duplicate response”

#26788 Reply

Jason

I have cancelled axcrypt and deleted my axcrypt ID several days ago yet you are still attempting to charge my card. Kindly stop.

Thanks

#26789 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Jason,

Please send the AxCrypt subscription purchase email address, invoice, and subscription details. Please write an email to our support team support@axcrypt.net. we investigate and try to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Cancellation if axcrypt premium subscription
Your information: