Forums Help & support Cannot open files or uninstall axcrypt 1.7.2667.0

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Luis

The feature you are trying to use is on aa network source that is unavailable . C:\Users\Usuario\AppData\Local\Temp\{AAA51089-DB94-4823-B58D-7EB7C63F861F}\

#18300 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Luis,

Sorry to say, Please explain in your question more detailed information and screenshot and write an email to support@axcrypt.net.

#18302 Reply

Luis

axcrypt uninstalling/installing error

#18303 Reply

Luis

FAIL IN OPENING ANY ENCRYTPTED FILE

#18304 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Luis,

Please avoid sending the same query in different mediums. You may get duplicate response.

We are investigating the same and solve the same as soon as possible.

Please note: AxCrypt uses the standard Windows Installer technology for install and uninstall. There should be no specific issues with that. You can install/uninstall the software as normal.

#18347 Reply

Ayman

Hi,,,

Am logged in but I can’t open any file that I used in Windows 7 before installing the new Windows 10 that am using now I need help.

#18351 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Ayman,

Please avoid sending the same query in different mediums. You may get duplicate response.

There is no problem to open the encrypted file with a different operating system and version.(windows 7,8, windows 10).

As per logs, you have changed the AxCrypt password successfully today.

I think you perhaps are not careful enough when you type the password – or you are not aware that upper and lower case characters are different, and spaces and accents are significant when typing the password.

Are you getting any exceptions or error message while open the encrypted file? If yes, what type of exception or error message you are getting? Please share the details of that exception or error message. We are investigating the problem and solve the problem as soon as possible.

Please ensure you are typing the file password correctly or not? Please check again.

If the above doesn’t help, please provide detailed information about the issue and screenshot.also write a email to support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Cannot open files or uninstall axcrypt 1.7.2667.0
Your information: