Forums Help & support Can't Open – Can't Repair – Can't Reinstall

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

KW

Out of the blue today my Axcrpt files won’t open.  Neither can I get Axcrypt to open on it’s own.   So I thought I’d repair – then I started getting 0x80070660 messages.   These messages indicate drive full or inaccessible.   My drive has 365 GB free.  I haven’t changed the permissions in any way since I first installed AxCrypt.

So, I thought I’d try to reinstall.   No go – same 0x80070660, full/inaccessible message.

Tried sfc/scannow and that says it fixed some files – tried repair/reinstall again – same error messages.  Emptied temp file – tried repair/reinstall again – same error message.

Any suggestions on how I get back to a state where I can open my Axcrypt encrypted files?

#7665 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello KW,

It does not sound like it’s an actual AxCrypt problem, but we’ll try to help you out. Please contact our support, by emailing support att axcrypt dott net .

Include screen shots of the error messages and the AxCrypt window (if it’s there).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Can't Open – Can't Repair – Can't Reinstall
Your information: