Forums Help & support command line parameters

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Raphaela 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Raphaela

Where can I find a description of the command line parameters for AxCrypt 1 (1.7.3156.0, Windows Version)?

I need to use it because my updated Open Office with its (temporary) backup files (and probably the lock-files too) causes Axcrypt to get muddled. So double clicking on encrypted OO files is not an option anymore, and I don’t really like the idea of doing the copy from dropbox to local directory, decrypt, start OO, encrypt and copy back to dropbox manually each time I want to work with these files.

#5753 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Raphaela,

AxCrypt 2 works better with OO, because it has a semi-manual handling of closing files.

The command line parameter documentation for AxCrypt 1 is found at http://www.axantum.com/ .

#5756 Reply

Raphaela

Hello Svante,

thx for the quick reply. Now I found the documentation on a page that shows in big letters on its top “We have a newer website! Visit axcrypt.net instead!” ;-)

Axcrypt 1 works fine for me except for two OO files I’m updating regularly. As I got used to working with key files which allows me to use loooong passphrases that I would not want to enter each time I need them, Axcrypt 2 seems to be no option at the moment.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: command line parameters
Your information: