Forums Help & support Command Line Parameters

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Matt

Hi,

Is there are command line interface for AxCrypt? I’d like to pass files through AxCrypt from a portal.

Thanks,
    Matt

#3668 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Matt,

Sorry! No, we have not yet implemented a full command line API. Since the new AxCrypt is much easier to develop, we’ll probably do this via a separate command line version. It’s on the agenda!

Or, if you’re a C# developer, it’s not that hard to roll your own. The source is available after all!

#3675 Reply

Matt

Ah.. of course. I forgot about that. Thanks, luckily I am a C# dev so I can roll my own.

#3676 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Great Matt,

The most simple API for a simple command line version is probably found in the classs ‘AxCryptFile’. See Program.cs for support in parsing a command line, and how to register the necessary dependencies in the dependency injection container with ‘TypeMap.Register’.

If you find you need or would like to make any changes to the core code to facilitate things, let me know or submit a pull request.

Good luck!

#3693 Reply

Matt

Hi Svante,

I just got the latest source code and am having trouble compiling. Seems BERSequenceGenerator.cs is missing from BouncyCastle.AxCrypt.Asn1

Thanks,

Matt

#3696 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello,

Where and how did you get the source code? I just downloaded a zip of the tip and it just builds. BERSequenceGenerator.cs is here: https://bitbucket.org/axantum/axcrypt-net/src/5d2decd56c53a185c81aa1fbcc99277d8012d415/BouncyCastle.AxCrypt/src/asn1/BERSequenceGenerator.cs .

#3731 Reply

Matt

I simply went to the download section and downloaded the ZIP (https://bitbucket.org/axantum/axcrypt-net/get/f72ec1fce4c1.zip)

#3733 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Matt,

Just re-downloaded the zip using your link, and BERSequenceGenerator.cs is still there!

Do you not see it here after unzipping?

#3735 Reply

Matt

Weird, I just downloaded the ZIP and extracted it; then I opened VS and compiled and got the missing file error.

Doesn’t matter for me now anyway, I pasted the code and created the file so it is now compiling.

Matt

#3736 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Matt, your screen shot did not make it, but as long as you’ve got it working. Still, it concerns me if there are problems with the source code downloads.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Command Line Parameters
Your information: