Forums Help & support Deleting Axcrypt

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Edward

I signed up for a free version of Axcrypt to encrypt certain files on my computer. I did not like the free version and do not want to pay for their premium version.  I deleted my subscription to Axcrypt, however my filed I encrypted are still locked. What should I do to unlock them? This seems unfair that they remain locked when I no longer have their services.

#14399 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Edward,

Please avoid sending the same query in different mediums. You may get a duplicate response.

AxCrypt encrypted files are still encrypted only if we delete/uninstall the AxCrypt app from the system. But we can’t open the encrypted files without AxCrypt app.

Please note: AxCrypt account and AxCrypt app are required to open/decrypt the AxCrypt encrypted files. Without AxCrypt app, we cannot decrypt the encrypted files.

So please check the tutorial to decrypt the encrypted files with the AxCrypt app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyixJ03qmkg&list=PLHRiJs6YxUhgR9sd66jR4ao0EiCxPO7u6&index=4 .

If the above does not help, please provide detailed information in your query.

Please feel free to write a mail to our support support@axcrypt.net 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Deleting Axcrypt
Your information: