Forums Help & support Discount code limited time where to insert?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Azhaguraja B 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Maurizio

Hi i received a email with a discount code that you ask to insert during renew or payment process.

I have no place to use that and my total is not discount from the total of year amount so what i have to do pls

#14998 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Maurizio,

Do you have to renewal/Create Business subscription?- If yes, you have missed the place to apply the discount code. Here we have attached the screenshot.

Please note: Sorry to say, Currently, we are not offering any offers/discounts for premium users. But we are implementing the offers/Discount shortly.

Still, you are asking any Query/issues, please provide more information about the issue and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net.

#14999 Reply

Maurizio

Hi sorry i have mistake about Premium/Business…. i see.

But i followed facebook link about 2 months premium and done what you say but how the way to deliver code or 2 month free? not so clear the explanation…. many thanks for your efficient and quick reply.

#15012 Reply

Azhaguraja B
    Keymaster

Hi Maurizio,

Thanks for showing interest in AxCrypt.

Our representative(s) will ask the AxCrypt username who already complete the mentioned steps in social media. After that, we will add the 2 months of free premium subscription to the corresponding AxCrypt account.

Still, if you wish to know more about the current offers/discounts, please feel free to contact our marketing team via info@axcrypt.net.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Azhaguraja B.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Discount code limited time where to insert?
Your information: