Forums Community Ejecutar AxCrypt desde el Navegador

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JOSÉ LUIS TORRES COLLADO

Quisiera proponer que AxCrypt, se pueda ejecutar como una extensión de un navegador (Edge, Chrome, etc.). De ésta forma se podría acceder a los archivos encriptados que se tengan en OneDrive o Google Drive, con la particularidad que se pueda acceder a esos archivo independientemente de cualquier plataforma que se utilice. Actualmente estoy utilizando Linux Mint en una partición de mi Surface, a parte de Windows 10 y Android Movil en mi Samsung, pero como no hay una versión de AxCrypy para Linux, por tanto, no puedo desencriptar los archivos que tengo en OneDrive, ni en Google Drive.

En resumen si hubiera una “extensión” para Edge o Chrome, se podría acceder a los archivos de la nube independientemente del Sistema Operativo, por tanto no habría necesidad de instalar el programa en el PC, Mac, Linux o Android.

I would like to propose that AxCrypt, can be run as a browser extension (Edge, Chrome, etc.). This way you could access the encrypted files that are held in OneDrive or Google Drive, with the particularity that you will access those files regardless of any platform that is used. I am currently using Linux Mint on a partition of my Surface, apart from Windows 10 and Android Mobile on my Samsung, but since there is no version of AxCrypy for Linux, therefore, I cannot decrypt the files I have on OneDrive, nor in Google Drive.

In short if an “extension” for Edge or Chrome, the cloud files could be accessed regardless of the Operating System, therefore there would be no need to install the program on the PC, Mac, Linux or Android.

#16118 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello JOSÉ LUIS ,

Thanks for your ideas. We are discussing it with our team.

Sorry to say, AxCrypt does not support the browser extension.

We do not have any plan to develop the Linux, but right now there is no official support for Linux in AxCrypt app.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Ejecutar AxCrypt desde el Navegador
Your information: