Forums Help & support encryption of my Google drive as a whole

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

liam

Hi is it possible to just one folder from my Gdrive as it appears I can only do individual files, I’m looking for encryption of all my IP?

Thanks in advance

Liam

#14271 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello liam,

AxCrypt is a File encryption software not a Folder encryption software. But you can secure the folder using AxCrypt secured folder features.

If the file in fact is located in a folder designated as “Secured”, it will soon be re-encrypted again since those folders are monitored for unencrypted files and will encrypt them when you sign out, or click the “Broom” clean up icon.

AxCrypt 2 uses a more robust method for the automatic re-encryption, which sometimes means you as the user have to tell AxCrypt to do it. You’ll see this by the “broom” icon becoming red. This indicates there’s something in need of “clean up”, i.e. re-encryption.

If the above does not help,Please provide more information about the issue and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: encryption of my Google drive as a whole
Your information: