Forums Help & support Exception during processing (Inflating)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Adewale

I encrypted about 6 files quite alright with no problem, but to decrepit has been hell. All have been getting are error messages.

like (1) Exception during processing of    ext-ts.asxx    [inflating: invalid block type]

(2)           ”         ”             ”               ”     teco-ts.axx [inflating: incorrect data]

(3)            ”          ”            ”               ”   hty-ts.axx [inflating too many lengths or distance symbols]

(4)           ”             ”           ”              ”  syt-ts.axx [ inflating: invalid stored block lengths]

(5)            ”            ”             ”             ” pyr-ts. axx[inflating: incorrect data check]

(6)          ”             ”             ”             ” hyt-ts.axx[ inflating: invalid stored block lentghs]

If all these files were unsuitable and possibly corrupt before encryption (which definitely was not the case), why would your software not recognize this and refuse encryption? Can you please help remove your encryption i.e (.axx) and restore my files back to its original state.

Thank you,

Adewale

#4517 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Adewale,

This is a first. Can you please send a complete error report according to the description here: http://www.axcrypt.net/blog/send-complete-error-report/ .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Exception during processing (Inflating)
Your information: