Forums Bugs & issues File could not be re-encrypted

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Danny

Why is this message appearing all the time? Somebody knows what I am doing wrong?

#14115 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Danny,

AxCrypt will keep track on the opened encrypted files, to update and re-encrypt the same. If we opened the file and updated the contents, then AxCrypt will re-encrypt the updated file.

We have to close all the instance of the encrypted file(s) opened application.

For example: You opened an encrypted document and updating the document. At the same time, If you have opened another document in the same application, or even if just the application is running without an opened document, AxCrypt can’t be sure enough to actually do the re-encryption.

So we have to close all the opened application instances. If you closed all the instances, then you will not get any warning dialogs.

still your are facing any issue, you can feel free to contact our support via support@axcrypt.net .

#14138 Reply

Danny

I understand. Thank you very much :)

#17873 Reply

Julian

If I see this message, my file is not encrypted?
    I checked a few time after getting the message, seems pretty encrypted to me.

#17879 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Julian,

Do you face any issues when using the AxCrypt app? Please let us know if you are facing any issues. please write to Support@axcrypt.net. we are happy to help you and try to solve your issues as soon as possible.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: File could not be re-encrypted
Your information: