Forums Bugs & issues Files Cannot Open After Reinstall Windows

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mahendra

Help me…

The files in Axcrypt can not be opened after I reinstall windows. Even though  email and password have not changed. All important files

#15594 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Mahendra,

AxCrypt account and AxCrypt app are required to open/decrypt the AxCrypt encrypted files. without AxCrypt app  we cannot decrypt the encrypted files.

Please install the AxCrypt app, sign in your AxCrypt account credentials then decrypt the all encrypted file(s)in your system. After that, uninstall(if need) the AxCrypt app. Now restart your system, AxCrypt app completely remove from your system.

Still, you are facing any query, please provide detailed information about the issue and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net. We are happy to help you.

#15600 Reply

Mahendra

i have this notif. This is my original file. From my own PC. :((

#15601 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Mahendra,

Please avoid sending a same query in different mediums. You may get duplicate response.

AxCrypt is a file encryption software and it requires a full write access to the path when encrypting/decrypting the files.

If the performing user account does not have the necessary access for the file path then AxCrypt app will throw the exception like what you are getting.

Please provide the necessary access(write access for the currently signed in user) to the file path and then try to encrypt/decrypt the files under the specified location.

For more information, please check out the link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/2623670/access-denied-or-other-errors-when-you-access-or-work-with-files-and-f

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Files Cannot Open After Reinstall Windows
Your information: