Forums Help & support Files disappeared

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mal Content

My files inexplicably disappeared. I did not delete them. I am the only person who knows the password. Why would they disappear from your secured vault?

#14994 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Mal Content,

Why would they disappear from your secured vault?-sorry to say, Please explain what you mean secured vault?

There is no way to disappear the Encrypted files. Please check the File location Both files are encrypted state only. you can open/decrypt the encrypted file in the AxCrypt app.

AxCrypt application will not disappear/decrypt/remove files automatically. Without user interaction AxCrypt application will not same the file in the user’s system

You can check your files are extension with .axx. AxCrypt files are decrypt with AxCrypt application only.

We can decrypt the encrypted files by using the file password which was used in the file encryption process.

Still, you are asking any Query/issues, please provide more information about the issue and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net.

#15120 Reply

Spencer

My axvrypt files also disappeared. I am using the iPhone app. When I log into my app, usually I have a list of encrypted files. The list is now empty.

#15121 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Spencer,

Please avoid sending a same query in different mediums. You may get duplicate response.

Latest version of AxCrypt app having an issue while loading the previous app version’s recent files history due to iOS updates. We regret the inconvenience caused. Our developers working on this and try to deliver the updated app as soon as possible. For the time being, please open your encrypted files by using the Open Secured(Unlock) icon and then select your encrypted files from the AxCrypt app. Now the opened files will get added to the recent files list. This will not be removed for your next visits.

If you enabled dark mode in your phone, please disable the same when using the AxCrypt app. We fixed the dark mode issue already and it will be released in the upcoming version.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Files disappeared
Your information: