Forums Help & support General encription question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rodney

I have a personal laptop that I bring to work to log onto the company server. My company has dual administrator rights and we use an outside 3rd party service to maintain our computers and handle any issues. They can log in remotely to my machine to handle problems.

My concern is that this third party with administrator rights can get into my documents I save on the hard drive in my computer (and not on the company server) and can see personal files like my tax return, bank statements etc.

Is this the right product that would give me protection that an outside administrator cannot get into my C:drive on my computer and see my files?

#13639 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Yes, You can use AxCrypt app.

AxCrypt is file security software with 128-bit or 256-bit AES strong encryption. You can use AxCrypt as free in your windows system with limited features. If you want to use some additional premium features or mobile apps or Mac app, then you have to purchase our premium subscription.

AxCrypt offers a 30-day trial of AxCrypt Premium subscription.After 30 days, AxCrypt do not auto subscribe the Premium Subscription, instead Premium trial will be reverted into Freemium.

AxCrypt will allow the users to decrypt the encrypted file with the original password which is used for encryption.

AxCrypt is file encryption with no backdoor. If we do not know the AxCrypt file password, then nobody can able to decrypt the same.

Please check out our video tutorials at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoSoXBjq6iCG5232fHoWStA and our other documentation at https://forum.axcrypt.net/information/get-started/ to get started with AxCrypt.

If you are asking any queries, please feel free to contact our support via support@axcrypt.net .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: General encription question
Your information: