Forums Community How to decrypt files permanently?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Steve

Hi,

I came on this thread, as I could not find the answer. I have successfully decrypted a file using axcrypt on a Mac but I cannot find where (and if) the file has been saved on my hard drive. I can only view its decrypted file name through the axcrypt interface, but that’s all.

Could you please help?

#17869 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Steve,

If successfully decrypted, then you are able to see the decrypted file in the location also decrypted files are converted into original file extension.

Still, if you are facing any issues, please provide more information about the issue and some screenshot and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net.

#17882 Reply

Steve

Frustratingly, the file is not shown on the folder or anywhere else. Just performed the decryption again, to be sure. I will send an email.

#18269 Reply

Narendra Sahebrao Sathe

unable to decrypt files from last 1 month

Decrypt

#18403 Reply

Red

I am not able to completely decrypt the file and convert it to normal jpeg or jpg format. How can i do that

#18417 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Red,

Sign in to the AxCrypt app with your AxCrypt credentials. Then follow the below instructions to decrypt the encrypted file(s)

You can able to decrypt the AxCrypt secured folder by navigating to the Secured Folders Tab from the AxCrypt app. Then Right click on the selected folder (which you want to decrypt) and choose the menu option Decrypt Permanently.

Or  You can decrypt the multiple/more of the encrypted file, first select all encrypted files and then right-click on the file and select AxCrypt > Decrypt

Or In the recent files tab, select all encrypted file then right click on the file(which you want to decrypt) and select Stop Securing and remove from list

Or You can able to decrypt the AxCrypt encrypted file by navigating File | Stop Securing from the AxCrypt app.

Incase the folder is not listed in the Secured Folder list, then you have to secure the folder again using the Add Secured Folder option from the right click content menu.

If the above doesn’t help, please provide detailed information about the issue and screenshot.also write a email to support@axcrypt.net.

#18418 Reply

Mad

Hi

My try just turn down, since I can not open my file.

What can I do ?

Best regards

#18419 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Mad,

Sorry to say, Please explain in your question more detailed information and screenshot and write an email to support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
Reply To: How to decrypt files permanently?
Your information: