Forums Help & support How to uninstall

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bill Norwood

I no longer want to use this. I would like to uninstall it and free up my files

#14616 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Bill Norwood,

Sign in to the AxCrypt app with your AxCrypt credentials. Then follow the below instructions to decrypt the encrypted file(s)

You can able to decrypt the AxCrypt encrypted file by navigating File | Stop Securing from the AxCrypt app.

Or  In the recent files tab, right-click on the file(which you want to decrypt) and select Stop Securing and remove from list

Or In windows explorer, right-click on the file and select AxCrypt > Decrypt.

So please check the tutorial to decrypt the encrypted files with the AxCrypt app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyixJ03qmkg&list=PLHRiJs6YxUhgR9sd66jR4ao0EiCxPO7u6&index=4

Before uninstalling the software, just delete your AxCrypt Local Contents by clicking the menu item File | Options | Clear All Settings and Exit from the AxCrypt app.

still, you are facing any issue, please provide more information about the issue and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net .

#18650 Reply

Patrick Tarimu

1. I fail to uninstall Axcrypt from my laptop.
    2. When i encrypt an excel files,  other  Excel files in my laptop get encrypted too!  I do not want other files to be encrypted.

3. I fail to decrypt encrypted files.

Help!!!

#18651 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Patrick,

Do you have any screenshots? If yes, Please you can send a screenshot showing where the problem is, it often helps us understand.

Are you getting any exceptions or error messages while using the AxCrypt app? If yes, what type of exception or error message you are getting? Please share the details of that exception or error message. We are investigating the problem and solve the problem as soon as possible.

please provide detailed information about the issue and screenshot also, write an email to support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: How to uninstall
Your information: