Forums Community how to use Axcrypt in i phone

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Patrick Yeung

having looked at the short video several times, I do not know how to use Axcrypt.

One cannot encrypt file in phone. You can open it if someone send en erypted file to you

or share with you.

#13819 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Patrick ,

With AxCrypt Premium, use of our mobile apps on any number of devices is included. The mobile apps are intended to complement the desktop application, by allowing files encrypted on the desktop to be opened and viewed on any mobile device.

Just to be clear, our mobile apps do not yet have the capability to encrypt or update encrypted files on mobile devices. We will implement mobile encryption, but user feedback has told us that viewing encrypted files produced on the desktop is the most commonly requested function so we’re getting that out the door first!

To view the encrypted files in your mobiles device, Sign in to the AxCrypt mobile app and click the unlock icon(on the top right corner) and then select the file from your mobile device or any cloud services like Google Drive, OneDrive and etc.

When we are trying to open any file(s) from OneDrive or other cloud services, the file will be downloaded to the user’s mobile or local storage. After that the downloaded file will be opened in the corresponding application(AxCrypt, Pdf viewer or etc.).

Sorry to say, We do not have Axcrypt mobile app videos.

#14555 Reply

Joan

I tried to install on an android 9, I try to put the login data does not work, is this error normal?

error
    Unable to connect to the server, please check your internet connection

#14558 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Joan,

Please check your mobile enable the internet connection or not. If not connect to the internet connection your mobile. Please connect to the internet. Now sign in to the Axcrypt mobile app.

Internet is Required for the first time of login after creating an account or purchasing Premium/Business Subscriptions via the AxCrypt account site or app. Because AxCrypt app will try to fetch your subscription and account details from our secured servers to the locally installed AxCrypt app.

If the user’s system/app is not connected with the internet, then the AxCrypt app doesn’t know about your recent purchase or account/subscription updates. So After purchasing a subscription, you will need to sign in to the AxCrypt app with internet-enabled.

If the above does not help, please provide more information about the issue and write an mail to support@axcrypt.net .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: how to use Axcrypt in i phone
Your information: