Forums Bugs & issues I can't get my trial version of Axcrypt to respond to my request for decryption

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Cuppajoe

I can’t get this trial version of Axcrypt to respond to my decryption request.  I’m glad that I’ve been trying the product on files that can be replaced, because I cannot afford to lose the most vulnerable files.  Are the reviews on Axcrypt just a lot of boloney?

#5501 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Cuppajoe,

It’s really, really hard to know what your issue is. Can you please be more specific? Best is if you can send a screen shot.

#5504 Reply

Cuppajoe

After posting, I ran the set-up program again.  It sensed that something was amiss, and offered a repair option, which I chose.  this seemed to resolve the problem.  I’m going to cautiously use the product until I’m satisfied that this was just a blip, as some of my files are not replaceable if I lose them.

#5506 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Cuppajoe,

Backups. Always backups. Regardless of encryption, AxCrypt, etc. Backup is your *only* protection against data loss. Backup your original until you’re satisfied AxCrypt works. Then always keep backups of your encrypted files.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: I can't get my trial version of Axcrypt to respond to my request for decryption
Your information: