Forums Help & support Initial use

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Chris Thomas

Hi.

I am new to Axcrypt and I am using the Premium trial and have two questions.

1. How do I tell Axcrypt to back up encrypted files to my One Drive. There is a folder there but it is empty. Do I need to do copy them manually or can this be done automatically?

2. I am a sole Trader in Financial Services and need to keep files secure. These are business files so do I need Axcrypt Business or Axcrypt Premium?

#11384 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Chris,

1 – AxCrypt does not by itself control OneDrive operations. It will encrypt files in designated places (semi-)automatically, for example a folder in your local drive that is synchronized with OneDrive. But the actual synchronization to OneDrive is done by OneDrive.

2 – If you are a working as a registered company, you should be using AxCrypt Business – however we won’t come after you if you as a one man operation go with AxCrypt Premium ;-) . Do be aware that we don’t support VAT-free sales with AxCrypt Premium, and if you expand and need to handle several users, we only have a control panel for AxCrypt Business administration. We will be adding other features to AxCrypt Business as well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Initial use
Your information: